Thursday, May 17, 2007

Surprise Surprise !

Yes I did it again. I build another house. This time it is a mall: Pocket Plaza and an appartment building. Though Kigali is developping rapidly, paying $10 for a Barbie the quality of those from the dollar store is still not in my budget. So what choice is left...
Zoey is turning 6 tomorrow. She once mentioned how she would like Polly Pocket house. After all I made Nani a Barbie house for her birthday. Hmmm..... Good point. Especially as the girls will have their own rooms in the hew house we will be moving into soon. I thought I would give it another try.
I am impressed I must humbly admit. I never thought that I could work out the ideas and imaginary rooms I saw in my head.

The elevator at the front of Pocket Plaza will bring Polly Pocket from the parking garage to the shoe store, clothing boutique or the roof level where she can relax at the pool side.

At the left building: Coffee shop with terras and two studio apprtments and a helicoptor landing spot on the roof. The mall has the garage, shoe store and boutique with the pool on the roof.Polly and her friends enjoying a cup of coffee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIX YEARS OLD! Oh my. Happy Birthday Zoey. Bruce and I miss you, and the rest of your family.

Good job Astrid! Even though you say never again. I can almost hear two more little voices asking for something like a resort hotel play land or some Barbie vacation get away. There may be more creativity than you know.

We love you,
Becky

Anonymous said...

wow mooi hoor!
en gefeliciteerd met jullie dochter en zusje!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Astrid! You amaze me!
Happy birthday sweet Zoey! You sure are growing up! Miss you lots, Love Michelle

Anonymous said...

He As,

Opnieuw geen woorden voor... Meid, petje af voor zulke mooie creaties die jij voor je meiden maakt! Hier kunnen een hoop moeders wat van leren...
Liefs Wen

Anonymous said...

Incredible job!! Truly amazing... oh to have an apartment above Bourbon... :-)