Thursday, May 17, 2007

Surprise Surprise! continued

By elevator Polly and her friends can come all the way to the roof to relax at the pool.
The helicoptor car can land on it's designated helicoptor landing spot.

Steps lead Polly, Pia and their friends to the studio appartments above the coffe shop.

The latest fashion displayed in this way hip store or should I say boutique?

Looking at this house I wonder why I am such a sucker for building these things. Remember Nani's barbie house back in September? I thought I would have learned my lessons then. The wood here is wet and crooked. I do not have he right tools, nor any real skill nor any example to go off. Just my imagination.

I must give a lot of credit to Jenni who send me a hot glue gun, felt and loads of other craft items. Thanks Jenni, without these items I would not have been able to make this house. Tomorrow is the big day. Zoey will be 6! Will she like it? Does she have a clue what happened behind the closed door of our guestroom during the past two weeks? Tomorrow we'll know. This time I am serious... Never again such a project!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, As. Ik ben perplex. Sorry, wij. Oma en ik zitten even je blog te lezen en hebben de 'building' bewonderd. Wat geweldig gedetailleerd heb je dit ontworpen en gebouwd. En Zoey? She'll love it, I am sure. 'k Bel je morgen!
Liefs,
mam en omi

Erin Taylor said...

This is awesome! I'm so impressed!! Nice work. :)