Saturday, March 10, 2007

Heaven Touching Earth to be...

Bossi, Bossi, amakuru? (boss, boss, how are you?) We're out in Kibuye on some hidden mountains by our property. The view is breath taking as always. The desire of living on our property with 256 orphans and at least 32 widows gets stronger as I notice this young boy and his friend. Their cloths were ripped, the zipper of the boy's pants did not even close. I wonder what kind of life they live and if they even have parents or hopefully at least a mom.
Bossi... bossi... he yells. What will he say two years from now when he will see us there 24/7?
He makes me smile and the excitement of Gods purposes for this place bubbles inside of me.
We took a boat and went to see our land from the water. As you can see it is huge! All the land you see is for HTE (Heaven Touching Earth!) I remember when we had the dream, visions and the scriptures all referring to this place at the water with orphans and widows living on it. A place where heaven touched earth. Where the presence of the Lord would be so strong. Where people all ages would be on their faces before the Lord, where he would restore them and make them whole...
And now here we are... communicating with architects, writing the plan for this place, meeting with ministers and leaders of big organizations to learn from their experiences. In the mean time I feel so humbled by the greatness of this project. The logistics scare me, the funding needed makes me want to run from it all... I fee like king Salomon when he took his father, David's, place. He cried out to God and said; Oh Lord I don't know how to be a good king help me. Give me a heart of wisdom.
...yet the Lord keeps opening the doors before us. Showing us we are to keep going, step by step obeying him as He leads. It sounds so easy...
We were welcomed to our property by these kids and the cows!
Beautiful wild flowers on our land.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow dit is mooi
krijg nu een indruk hoe het eruit ziet.We zien uit naar wat God gaat doen!

Anonymous said...

I can so see you living on this spot of the earth! The Lord will make it happen. I am praying!! Love Michelle

DnA Marsh said...

Wow! It is beautiful! We ave the same flowers in our yard!! May G-d continue to bless!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't know what to say...

It's amazing!!!

Be blessed in everything you do!

And please don't run away! ;-)

Love, Marieke

Anonymous said...

It really looks wonderful. I'm sure that in that place heaven touches earth. Hope and pray that all will work out very clear and in God's time.
Love you all.